Last month we shared with you an amazing site for wedding invitations, Wedding Paper Divas. We love the way they allow you to customize your invitation in so many different ways. They have captivating fonts, options to use a photo in the design, and more invitations than you could possibly choose from. On top of that, they’re all customizable! They make it super easy to keep with a theme for all of your wedding stationery, including response cards, enclosure cards, thank you cards, place cards, save the date cards, menu cards, programs, address labels, and gift tags. Last time, we shared with you a few designs from their modern collection. Today, we spied some awesome vintage invites that we think are just as great!
1. Chalkboard Floral– We just think this is pretty and romantic. The chalkboard background makes us think of an adorable sidewalk cafe. Best of all, you can customize the color of the flowers on the card to match your flowers for your actual wedding.
2. Dangling Design– We thought this was very Art Deco glam with the dangling and dazzling gold leaf at the top. Everyone needs a little sparkle in their weddings!
3. Antique Rose Scrolls– We think this one is also pretty and romantic. We love the yellow flowers and the careful details of the drawing. The combination of italic and block font is also pleasing to the eye.
4. Rustic Circlet– This might be more flower child than vintage, but we couldn’t resist sharing this earthy daisy chain invite.
5. Tree Tale– Finally, there’s something symbolic about a tree taking root and growing that makes us think of everlasting love. We’ve got some amazing trees here in Key West, like the great banyan and plenty of palms.