With the start of a new year, we’ve been doing a lot of wedding trend spotting lately. If there’s one trend that’s not going anywhere, it’s definitely creating a wedding with customized, personal touches that reflect each couple’s story. It’s the little details that make your big day so memorable. There’s no such thing as a cookie cutter wedding anymore and couples have gotten very creative and modern. So, what about your wedding invitations?
We recently came across Wedding Paper Divas and we love the way the site allows you to customize your invitation in so many different ways. They have captivating, modern fonts, options to use a photo in the design, and more invitations than you could possibly choose from. On top of that, they’re all customizable! They make it super easy to keep with a theme for all of your wedding stationery, including response cards, enclosure cards, thank you cards, place cards, save the date cards, menu cards, programs, address labels, and gift tags. Here’s a few of our favorites that we think would be perfect for a Key West destination wedding.
1. Floating Fairytale. Isn’t it just romantic? We love this super modern, super beautiful take on a fairytale with the combination of fonts and the whimsical image that goes with it. Do you have a great shot from your engagement photo session that would work great with this card? The font can also be customized white, dark blue, or brown for a different color scheme.
2. Type Flourish. We love the bold colors and print for this invitation. It puts the couples’ names front and center. It has four different color scheme customizations. We also liked it in tan and baby pink. So pretty!
3. Marriage Manifesto. We love the idea of using a picture on your wedding invitation, and this makes for such a romantic template. There’s two other color options for this invitation.
4. Wedding Post. This invitation just screams “destination wedding” to us. Where will everyone be traveling from to get to your Key West wedding? This invitation comes in three custom color schemes.
5. Archer’s Affection. This is another great card with a cool font where the couples’ names are really highlighted. We also love the Cupid’s arrows drawn into the theme. The card comes in three different color schemes including a bright red, which would be perfect for a Valentine’s Day wedding.